Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blog Banner help requested

I'm hoping someone can help..I'm trying to sort out a blog banner, you can see the half assed attempt that I've done, but it turns out I'm crap at using Paint. I can sort of crop pictures but that's about it.

So yeah, now I'm gonna throw myself on your mercy and ask if anyone fancies making me a banner if I email them the page I want? I couldn't crop the picture to the right size - I can't select all that I need, and I can't work out how to put writing on without blanking out the picture behind. It's probably a really simple thing to do but I suck at this sort of stuff.

I'd be utterly appreciative and of course will give you full acknowledgement. If anyone can help can you either leave a comment with your email address or just email me - contact details on my profile page.

Thanks!

4 comments:

inkdestroyedmybrush said...

drop me a line at my blog and i'll see if i can help.

Christian Zamora said...

I'd love to help as well-- That is if ink can't help him, since he already offered :)
Next week the trimester will be finally be over at the University and I will have some well deserved SPARE TIME!

terrylegend42 said...

I'd love to help. If you let me know what elements or ideas you'd like, or ideas for a logo I'd like to give it a go. If you don't like it, no worries :)

Saranga said...

Hi Guys, Thanks all for the offer of help, ink has kindly said he'll sort something out for me. :-)
Thanks again.